Amanda Lim’s comment on “Sloppy in Singapore by Eldora"

Eldora,
I agree with you the phrase you came out with “ Singaporean dress logically” I don’t think that ALL Singaporeans dress sloppily, just a minority of Singaporeans do that which has caused us to be labelled that way. I also often see small kids dressing up for weddings and all the ladies gentleman all dressed up as well. I’ve not come across anybody who didn’t dress up during a wedding when I was working as a part-timer in a hotel during the holidays.
I, myself, also prefer to be comfortable clothes, and yes, who says comfortable can’t be fashionable. I strongly believe that one has to be comfortable to look good. Imagine, you wore a dress that’s really uncomfortable and you have a really hard time walking, thats makes you look very awkward. Then I don't think that person will look good already because the confidence is not there.

Post a Comment