KaiYan's comment on “Woman pierced kittens for gothic look” by Lam Jia Jia


Hello Jia Jia.


I was appalled after reading the news article. The first question that rose up in my mind was: ‘How could anyone be as inhumane as Crawford?’ I think what she had done was a disgrace to humanity.

How could she pierce these poor animals? Animals do have their own rights just like humans. I do agree that Crawford does not have the rights to inflict the pain on the animals. She loves piercings but that does not mean that the animals love piercings too.

What’s worse was that she tried to remove the kitten’s tail by tying an elastic band to stern its blood flow. This is really barbarous of her. I agree that just merely six months of home detention is unquestionably not enough for her to reflect what she had done wrong.

Thanks for sharing.

Kai Yan

Post a Comment