Amanda Lim’s comment on “Woman pierced kittens for gothic look by Lam Jia Jia"

JiaJia,
I am a cat lover and when I read the article I felt like slapping that beast 1000000 times. The anger in me is burning furiously. I cannot believe that there are such heartless people on Earth at all. All these animal abuser should just torture themselves with how they torture animals and DIE.
Everybody, everything, every animal, anything living thing on this earth has their own rights, even plants.  Just because that is her interest, doesn’t mean it’s the kitten’s interest.  She DOESN’T have the rights to do so. 
The law in New York is too lenient. What is the point of having law enforcers for animal when offenders are only given such lenient punishment?! Six months’ home detention is NOT ENOUGH. I think she should be jailed for like 10 years OR maybe even forever.
It doesn’t send out a strong signal to the other abusers. 6 Month home detention is NOTHING. If a person in Singapore gets hanged for killing somebody, I think that whoever abuses animal and it dies, should get hanged as well.

Post a Comment