Blandina's comment on "Sloppy In Singapore" By Amanda

I agree with some of the things that you have said. It is true that most people will take some time to doll up during special occasions. However, I have seen people wearing singlet and shorts to attend concerts. This was what I had encountered on several occasions. It is the mindset of people nowadays that they do not care about how others would judge them as long as they themselves feel that is it right and comfortable wearing it. This shows that our society has a change in our values. You mentioned that it is normal to see many people wearing slippers and Bermudas at Orchard road. I think that this is a trend that many Singaporeans follow. Many cannot be bothered to dress properly and they use the hot weather as an excuse.

I also agree that not everyone can afford to spend so much on dressing up. I feel that people do not have to buy an expensive item to look good. One will look great if they dress appropriately at all times.

Post a Comment